Thursday, January 3, 2008

I need to get out of the house...



Uno...Dale and I have played this card game countless times since Christmas. Always three out of five. :) I was playing with my depth of field in this shot...so Dale is blurry in the background. In case you can't tell - yep, that's the beard - it's back. I don't care for the beard, Dale loves it. So, he keeps the beard from Christmas through the end of June (I nag continuously about it) and is nice and clean shaven the other six months of the year. My day has been a lot like yesterday...sitting around, watching TV, and playing on the internet - I know...such a glamorous life! Luke is snoozing in my lap as I type this - I don't know how he is going to handle me going back to work next week...he's gotten very spoiled having me home for the past two weeks! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

hulakitty said...

I like this. You used a wide aperature, right? Maybe I have that opposite...

Jessica said...

Hey...It's great that you have a blog on here too...I've had mine for a little while...check it out at
www.thebusylife.blogspot.com